We passed three pretty cool milestones on Fab.com today, 105 days since we first launched:
- We processed our 100,000th order.
- The average order (shopping cart) contains two items, and as such we’ve now also seen our 200,000th item purchased.
- We saw our membership grow to 650,000 members.
Growth has been fantastic.
Our team is hunkered down now, working on building a world-class operation to match the enthusiasm for our products. We never in our wildest dreams expected to grow this fast. Thanks everyone for your support (and patience) as we do our best to live up to to it all.
We’re now adding more than 30,000 new members per week, half of whom are coming virally via share links from our members via Twitter, Facebook, and Email. We added 155,000 new members the past 30 days.
Here’s what our team is currently working on:
- Improving our operations. Faster ship times. Faster customer service.
- Even more variation in our offerings. New types of products. New designers.
- Mobile. We’re just about ready to launch Fab.com on iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Social. Social is at our core. It’s in our DNA. Expect Fab.com to launch new innovations in the area of social commerce like never seen before on any website/service.
Again, thanks for all your support in our early days. This is fun.
Smile, you’re designed to.