We’re on a mission here at Fab to be the world’s most valuable design resource.
In June 2011 we opened our doors and took big strides towards achieving that goal. 7 months later 1.65 million people have now joined Fab. 350,000 new design enthusiasts have signed up in the last 30 days alone. They’ve purchased 750,000 products from us so far. And, it’s just the start.
We have some core beliefs here at Fab:
- Fab.com is design
- Everyone, everywhere can benefit from good design
- Exceptional customer experience is our most valuable design
- Behind every great design is an even greater story
- Our team is designed for success
- We’re on a mission to be the world’s most valuable design resource
- Smile (you’re designed to)
Very quickly, we’ve established Fab as the world’s leading platform for design. We’ve taken a highly fragmented market with thousands of suppliers and married that with a consumer model that values product more than brand, price more than luxury, exciting more than generic, color more than bland, and where witty and humor and stories to be told bring products to life.
Along the way we’ve learned that our members love independent fashion. Scattered here and there in our sales the past few months, alongside lots of home decor, jewelry, art, gifts, and gadgets, we’ve also sold a lot of fashion. From shirts to skirts to hats to gloves to street wear to shoes to belts and more, we’ve sold them all on Fab and our members have roundly responded with “more please!”
So, today, we’re doubling down on fashion. We’re going to do the exact same thing we’ve done with design products to fashion. Make no mistake, we’re keenly aware that there are plenty of sites that sell high-end fashion for a discount. That’s not Fab. We’re doing fashion the Fab way; designed to make you smile.
To get there we are announcing our first acquisition. Fab has acquired NYC-based FashionStake, the leading online marketplace for independent fashion.
Hundreds of independent designers have sold on FashionStake. We’ll now give them and many more like them a platform to sell on Fab.
FashionStake Cofounders Vivian Weng and Daniel Gulati will be joining our team and focusing on expanding our fashion presence.
We’re thrilled to have Vivian and Daniel join the Fab team. At FashionStake, they built a vibrant community of indie fashion lovers from all around the world.
Welcome former FashionStake members, we’re so happy to have you on Fab!
Stay tuned for much more Fab Fashion in the coming weeks.
Smile, you’re designed to.
- bosch-laser-entfernungsmesser reblogged this from betashop
- glas-waschbecken-mit reblogged this from betashop
- nokia-n8-precio-libre reblogged this from betashop
- samsung-galaxy-s-moins-cher reblogged this from betashop
- milburberry-for-sale likes this
- ampyourworlddim reblogged this from betashop
- samsung-galaxy-s-in-offerta reblogged this from betashop
- poipoipoipoile reblogged this from betashop
- relentlessfuchia reblogged this from betashop
- htc-cha-cha-prezzo reblogged this from betashop
- swag-too-dopenah reblogged this from betashop
- thatofmen reblogged this from betashop
- tumbltumbtumbtumb reblogged this from betashop
- day-spa-and-waxing-san-antonio reblogged this from betashop
- hp-deskjet-930c-patronen reblogged this from betashop
- blutdruckmessgerat-handgelenk reblogged this from betashop
- telsiz-kiralama reblogged this from betashop
- betashop posted this