On Fab’s first day of sales, June 9, 2011, we sold $60,000 worth of design products. We’ve been off to the races ever since.
While some might consider that an overnight success, the real story is that June 9, 2011 was day 474 of our work on this company. It took lots of failure and learning to finally get it right; and one giant mother-of-all pivots.
Tune in Monday at 12:15 p.m. GMT, 8:15 a.m. Eastern, to the live webcast from the Web Summit London where Bradford and I will present the story: Fab: 1 Year After the Pivot.
Smile, you’re designed to.
- cartuse-imprimanta reblogged this from betashop
- annettebamf reblogged this from betashop
- annettebamf likes this
- thecornerofartandscience reblogged this from betashop
- stevegarfield reblogged this from betashop
- msg likes this
- djbluz likes this
- hausofadams reblogged this from betashop and added:
- oldnewcharm likes this
- hausofadams likes this
- 0racles likes this
- betashop posted this