In her talk at the D-Conference today Mary Meeker presented some data showing that mobile now accounts for 8% of e-commerce revenue.
That led us to dig in and look at how mobile revenue is developing at Fab.
In short, it’s growing. Big.
Fab mobile revenue now amounts to 23 to 25% of weekly sales - just 30 weeks since we launched our mobile apps.
iOS continues to dominate.
- 95% of Fab’s mobile apps revenue comes from iPhone and iPad.
- iPhone = 55% of weekly sales
- iPad = 40% of weekly sales
- milburberry-for-sale likes this
- startup-ecosystem likes this
- briannegarcia reblogged this from betashop and added:
- materialco likes this
- dtrousdell reblogged this from betashop
- loridorn reblogged this from betashop
- raselas likes this
- betashop posted this