Fab has experienced tremendous growth in Europe since we first launched in February.
- Fab Europe now has 2 million members.
- Fab Europe is on pace to represent about 30% of Fab’s entire 2012 sales.
- We now have nearly 200 people on our Fab Europe team.
Order Growth has accelerated.
Revenue Growth has accelerated.
And, while Fab Europe started in February in German-language only, and only serving the Germany and Austria markets, we’ve rapidly been growing our presence across the EU, with countries outside of Germany now amounting to 25% of monthly sales.
The most remarkable thing about all the tremendous growth of Fab in Europe is that we’ve basically been doing this with one hand tied behind our back.
You see, we’ve been operating Fab in Europe on a legacy 3rd-party technology that is far inferior to the core Fab technology we built ourselves and operate in the U.S.
All that changes today.
Beginning today, Fab Europe is now on the full Fab Social Commerce Platform.
Many companies take years to extend their technology globally.
It took us 6 months.
Yup, in just 6 months our development team took our Fab home-grown technology platform international.
This brings more than 500 new features and benefits to Fab in Europe, including:
- Shop with friends! Fab users can easily discover and share what their friends are buying, faving, tweeting, and pinning.
- Social discovery. Fab users can now easily discover what products are most popular in real-time across all Fab users.
- It’s never been easier to share. Fave any product on Fab and have it easily featured on your Facebook timeline so your friends can discover your latest design find.
Mobile Commerce. All of Fab Europe will be brought onto Fab’s mobile apps in the next 2 weeks. In the U.S. we now get about 30% of daily visits and revenue from our mobile apps. We’re thrilled to bring the Fab mobile experience over to Europe for the first time!
Featured Today. Browse By Category. Browse by Color. Browse by Price.
Search. Fab’s robust search engine enables people to easily find the exact product or category of product they are looking for.
No Registration or Login Required. We believe that everyone everywhere benefits from everyday design — and you shouldn’t have to login or create an account to find it.
In all, we just added more than 500 new features and benefits to Fab in Europe.
And, we’re just getting started.
Smile, you’re designed to.