We’re rapidly establishing Fab as the world’s first truly mobile-first physical goods retailer. The past few weekends more than 40% of Fab’s sales have come from mobile.
Soon, we expect full days where mobile is more than 50% of our sales.
As we brace ourselves for hurricane Sandy here in New York City, what better to do than dig into some more numbers on how Fab’s customers shop on mobile vs. web.
Today we look at Fab’s mobile sales by day and by time of day. It’s fascinating stuff.
- The data shows that mobile is strongest in the early morning and evening.
- Accessing Fab via web browser is clearly an at-work activity.
- Mobile sales is actually more than web sales early Saturday mornings and 44% of all sales Saturday evening.
- Mobile is above 40% of sales on Sunday mornings, stays strong throughout the day on Sunday, and grows from 35% of sales Sunday night to 38% by Monday morning.
It will be interesting to see how this develops and evolves over time. I’m betting we’ll see more 50%+ mobile day-parts within the next few months.
- simnett reblogged this from betashop
- shujstyle reblogged this from betashop
- dddzzz likes this
- yiah likes this
- loridorn reblogged this from betashop
- rafer reblogged this from tedr
- tedr reblogged this from betashop and added:
- betashop posted this