Here is some more data on Fab’s Black Friday weekend. (or, what we preferred to call Color Friday on Fab).
- Mobile orders = 30% of total.
- Mobile revenue = 35% of total.
- iPad conversion rate hit an alltime high of 8%
- Web conversion rate hit an alltime high of 9%
- iPhone conversion rate hit an alltime high of 6%
- Items per order hit an alltime high of 2.6
- iPad led all devices in terms of items per order and average order size
- Fab sold nearly $1M on Black Friday and more than $2.5M over the Black Friday weekend (Friday - Sunday). According to 3rd party data on Black Friday sales, that means that about $1 in every $1000 spent online this past weekend was spent on Fab. Not bad for a company in only its 17 month of operations.
- 2/3 of Fab’s sales from Black Friday to Cyber Monday came from repeat buyers.
And, we’re just getting started.
Here’s to a Fab Modern Monday.
Smile, you’re designed to.
- strickn likes this
- reneeboyum likes this
- reneeboyum reblogged this from betashop and added:
- kvnmchl likes this
- extrapickles likes this
- simnett reblogged this from betashop
- lastfuse likes this
- aanwar reblogged this from betashop
- kdnewman likes this
- ericfranchi likes this
- bebetterthanyesterday reblogged this from betashop
- thepiratefuture likes this
- br-oken-promises likes this
- betashop posted this