At least 25% of Fab’s record breaking Black-Friday - Cyber Monday sales can be traced back to social sources.
Facebook is far and away the biggest such contributor. About 20% of Fab’s revenue from this period came from users who originally joined Fab via Facebook.
Here is a list of the top social traffic sources to Fab during Black-Friday to Cyber-Monday. Note: this list that follows is of social traffic referrals during these 4 days, not revenue generated. We are not disclosing revenue from social sources beyond the 20% from FB at this point.
Black Friday - Cyber Monday social traffic to Fab:
- 65% of all social traffic came from Facebook.
- 20% came from Pinterest.
- 5% came from Twitter.
- 1% came from Coolhunting.
- .5% came from svvply.
- .3% came from Apartment Therapy.
- .3% came from Reddit.
- .3% came from this blog, betashop. Woohoo!
- And then a very long tail of referrals.