A lot has been written previously around spikes in mobile revenue on holidays. See here: 40% of Fab’s revenue was via our mobile apps on Thanksgiving Day this year.
We just smashed all previous mobile shopping days this Christmas. A whopping 56% of all of Fab’s revenue in the U.S. was via our mobile apps on Christmas in the U.S. — a new single day record. And, 40% of our European revenue was on mobile that day, also a record.
I had predicted previously that someday before then end of 2012 Fab would have a full day where mobile was more than 50% of our overall revenue. We’re there.
Smile, you’re designed to.
- gifts-for--men likes this
- rafer reblogged this from aaroneous
- come2myhead likes this
- szysnshn likes this
- aaroneous reblogged this from betashop and added:
- diklein likes this
- caterpillarcowboy reblogged this from betashop and added:
- caterpillarcowboy likes this
- francoismathieu likes this
- food-n-words likes this
- betashop posted this