It goes without saying that Fab is a transparent company. Transparency is one of our core values. We believe that the more people know about Fab and our story, the more they will understand the people and motives behind our company. We are an emotional brand. Put simply, we want people to LOVE every interaction with Fab and we’re not satisfied until we’ve delivered a WOW! experience.
But, we’re also a private company, so we can’t share everything.
We don’t typically share monthly sales data.
But, January was so exceptional — and January typically sucks for retailers — that I just had to share some details.
- Fab grew sales by nearly 300% in January 2013 over January 2012.
- January 2013 was our 3rd highest sales month ever. It was 40% higher than any previous non-holiday month.
- Fab added 1 million members in January 2013, bringing our total to 11M members worldwide. That compares to 1.5M members at the end of January 2012.
- Fab now has 1 million members in the UK, which is also now generating nearly 40% of our sales in Europe and is our fastest growing market outside the U.S.
- Repeat buyers continue to make up 67% of our daily sales.
- Mobile sales continue to average around 33% of daily sales.
- 8% of every login to Fab in January 2013 resulted in a purchase.
- Oh, and we also just won the Crunchie for best e-commerce company of 2012. Humbling. Inspiring.
Not bad for what’s typically a horrible month for retailers.
And, we’re just getting started.
Here’s to an even more Fab rest of 2013.
Smile, you’re designed to.
- chowharvest reblogged this from betashop
- gifts-for--men likes this
- w8ing4flite likes this
- ryanchavis likes this
- rhinestonesandhighheels reblogged this from betashop and added:
- cubanmotion likes this
- prplaya861 likes this
- tinfoilparachute likes this
- food-n-words reblogged this from betashop
- diemmy reblogged this from betashop and added:
- diemmy likes this
- andytwined likes this
- drogal likes this
- robochick likes this
- aanwar likes this
- aanwar reblogged this from betashop
- thepathtostrength likes this
- betashop posted this